Instructions for new student enrollment & returning students
For a RETURNING STUDENT...READ ME First!
LEUSD's registration process has changed to make it more convenient for returning students. Schools have distributed pre-printed enrollment packets that have been automatically completed using current enrollment data. These packets are to be corrected as needed, signed by a parent or guardian, and returned to the front office of your child's school. If you have not already received a return enrollment packet for your child, please contact the school registrar (for high schools, contact the Counseling Secretary) to obtain a return enrollment packet.
For a NEW STUDENT...READ This First!
Registration is a four step process:
- Use the school locator to find the school your child will attend. Note: new school boundaries have been approved for the 2015-16 school year.
- Download the online forms using links below and print them out to complete them.
- Once completed, a parent or guardian's signature is required on all forms.
- Return completed, signed forms to your child's school (for high schools, see the Counseling Secretary). Other forms may be required depending on child's grade level and participation in school activities (see below). Contact your child's school for more information.
To Download Blank Forms, You Will Need...
- A working Internet connection
Alternatively, blank forms may be obtained from your child's school to complete the enrollment process.
- Adobe Reader installed
Click on the Get Adobe Reader icon at right to download a copy.
- A printer connection
To enable you to print out the blank enrollment forms listed below.
FORMS FOR ALL GRADES:
Student Registration Form 5001 - Eng
Emergency Release - Eng
Media Release - English
Health Form - English
Pesticide Notice - English
Residency Questionnaire - Eng
Custody Law Notification - Eng
/ Spanish Annual Notification
-English Annual Notification
14-15 version valid until publication of 15-16 revision in July. Online Parent/student annual notification forms are interactive (click link above to open form). Must be printed, signed by parent/guardian, and returned to school at time of enrollment.
ADDITIONAL FORMS BY GRADE LEVEL SHOWN BELOW:
Kindergarten Only Report of Health Examination
-English en español
Fill out State Report of Health Examination form, and bring to your family physician to sign; return signed completed form with registration materials.
Grades 1-5 Only
6050 elementary-Electronic Information Resources Agreement - English
Library Policies Agreement (Elem.) - English
Grades 6-12 Only
6050 secondary-Electronic Information Resources Agreement - English
Library Policies Agreement for Middle & High School- English
Grade 11 Only
Access to Student Information by Military or College Recruiters - English
Grade 12 Only
Commencement-Senior Activity Contract - English
Additional Registration Requirements
After completing the online registration forms, bring them to your child's school with the following:
- An original or certified copy of your child's Birth Certificate (new students)
- A copy of your child's Immunization Record. Important-students entering 7th grade must have proof of Tdap booster! (all students)
- Custody information (required if applicable)
- Transcript from previous school (an Unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Proof of residency, such as one of the following:
- Rental agreement
- Military housing orders
- Mortgage documents
- Property tax receipt
- Recent utility bill (electric, gas, or water)